SEO is the process of employing tools and practices that improve the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. Content plays an important part in SEO strategies. SEO content is any content including blog posts, website content, videos, etc. that is created with the motive of attracting user traffic. However, in order to create SEO content, here are some tips to be considered:
- Define Your Goals: The first step is to determine the reason to create the content. The goal of your content may be to drive sales, increase traffic, generate leads, elevate conversion rates, etc. Create your content to match your business goals.
- Keyword Research: Targeted keywords are the terms that are actively being searched by your customer niche. For finding your target keywords, it is important to understand who your customer segment is, what kind of information your customers want, why they need this information and what search terms are they using to find this information. Use these search terms as keywords to create topics for curating your content.
- Context & Search Intent: Search engines like Google not only consider the number of times a keyword appears on a webpage, but also pay attention to the context of keywords including co-occurrence of terms, phrases, related phrases, and synonyms. So, while creating your content, keep in mind that the content should be created for catering to the search intent of a user and adding value to his experience.
- Content Organization: Once the content is created as per the keywords, it is important to organize the content in a clear and logical way. Make sure that the content is readable and motivates the audience to stay on your website for a longer time and improved dwell time.
- Avoid Duplicate Content: Pay attention to your website to check if there is any duplicate content on multiple webpages. You can choose to delete the old content, update it or merge it with the new content being created for. Also, take care of ‘orphaned content’ on your website. Orphaned content is your website content that has no links from your other articles or posts. Such content is hard to find by Google or your users.
To know more about creating SEO content, contact Centex Technologies at (404) 994 – 5074.