Organic SEO includes online marketing strategies like keyword research and link building that help a business website rank at the top of organic, unpaid search engine result pages. A study indicates that 90% of online experience begins from a search engine and 75% of search engine users do not click past first page of search results. Thus, websites need to rank higher to attract more search engine traffic.
The main goal of search engines such as Google is to provide best possible results that cater to user’s search intent. So, the main goal of organic SEO is to create a website and content that is worthy of search engine’s top ranking. Multiple techniques of organic SEO work together to optimize a website and improve its ranking in search results.
Some organic SEO strategies are:
- Keyword Research: It includes researching for search terms & phrases that are used by search engine users when searching for products or services related to your business. These keywords should be targeted when creating or optimizing website content, meta tags, etc. for improving website ranking in Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).
- Content Creation: It refers to creating various types of content (articles, videos, website content, etc.) to target important keywords for a successful organic SEO campaign.
- Creating Internal Linking Profile: This strategy ensures the creation of links on pages to other pages on the website so that search bots can easily crawl and index the website.
- Adding Multimedia: The strategy of including multimedia files such as videos & images to the website content on website pages engages visitors and encourages them to spend more time on the website. Websites with lower bounce rates are ranked higher.
- Simple & Easy Navigation: Simplifying the website’s navigation helps visitors in finding required information easily and quickly. It includes updating the website’s design and ensuring that the buttons or forms load properly.
- Optimizing Page Load Time: Make sure that the website pages don’t take more than two to three seconds to load. It helps in preventing visitors from leaving or bouncing from the website.
- Adding Image Alt Tags: This strategy involves adding descriptive text to images in code to help search engines understand what the images are and how they relate to content.
These strategies work in conjunction to help a website rank higher in organic search.
Centex Technologies offers customized organic SEO strategies that are based on the business goals of the client. We, at Centex Technologies, adopt a multi-faceted approach that includes link building, blogging, content writing, etc. for long-lasting results. To know more about organic SEO in Atlanta, contact Centex Technologies at (404) 994 – 5074.