Content marketing refers to an effective use of content for the purpose of marketing one’s business on the web. It produces exceptional results and is one of the best ways to generate quality leads. Not only this, it also helps in increasing sales and engaging audience in a better and efficient way. As per reports by Content Marketing Institute, 91% of B2B marketers use content marketing to reach customers. Undoubtedly, content marketing is an important part of a company’s SEO strategy. So, a large number of businesses are opting for a content driven approach these days.
A number of factors need to be considered for deigning an effective content marketing strategy. Here we have listed some rules for content marketing.
- Make Your Content Unique – In this competitive world one has to be unique to succeed. People are no longer interested in reading repeated and same content on each website and blog. Only creative content grabs the attention of a reader. Make sure that the content has value to offer as innovation is the key to succeed.
- Schedule Your Content – Set up a proper plan for posting your content. Schedule your content and post it on your blogs accordingly. This strategy shall help you in the long run.
- Quality And Quantity Go Hand-In-Hand – Another rule of effective content marketing is that both quality and quality of the content should be at par. However, quality of the content should not be compromised to reach the quantity goals.
- Make It Format Specific – Content is a powerful tool. Make sure that the format in terms of font style, font size, word count, image placement etc. of all the articles and web posts is somewhat similar.
- Make Your Content Relevant – As far as content is concerned it must be reliable and relevant. Apart from creating keyword specific content, make sure that the information you provide is useful for readers. Use simple yet impressive language to engage with the readers.
- Mobile Optimized Content – It has become really crucial to create mobile friendly websites. So, create content after giving due importance to the mobile traffic.
- Respond To Feedback – The content you post might garner positive as well as negative response. An essential part of content marketing is, giving due importance to each feedback that you receive and responding to them appropriately. Show your clients that you care about them.
- Use Different Channels – You must use different channels to market your content. Social media, website, blog, email etc. are all channels which you must use effectively to reach out to your customers through content.
The content should be written and presented in such a way that it turns over readers into buyers and finally makes them your loyal customers. For more information, feel free to contact Centex Technologies at (404) 994 – 5074.