Search engine optimization is an effective technique to generate sales leads for your business. If done correctly, it can help to increase user engagement on your website and expand customer base. Using both on-page and off-page SEO techniques, you can attract users to your website and convert into customers.
Here are some SEO tips that can help to generate leads for your business:
- Figure Out The Keywords: It is important to identify the key phrases that people use to find the products or services that you offer. Make sure you search keywords relevant to your business and locations served. For instance, if you own an auto repair shop in Atlanta, GA, simply using the keyword ‘auto repair’ may draw only those users who want some general information about the topic. Instead, phrase like ‘auto repair shop in Atlanta’ is more likely to attract targeted audience actively looking for a repair services.
- Title Tags: Well-optimized title tags and meta descriptions are one of the key attributes that improve a website’s search engine rankings. Therefore, make sure they are of the ideal character length (50-60 for title tags and 150-160 for descriptions) and consist of your main keywords. Include them in the beginning of the tag so that it can be properly displayed in the search engine result pages (SERPs).
- Mobile Friendly Design: In order to achieve a higher ranking, you must make your website mobile friendly. With a majority of local searches performed through smartphones and tablets, you should make sure that your website loads perfectly on small screen devices. The navigation menu and website layout should also be designed to deliver a seamless user experience on mobile devices.
- Informative Content: Well-written, informative and high quality content can be helpful in generating leads for your business. Google ranks those websites higher that strive to create content that interests their users, rather than simply marketing their products or services. Hence, you must create content that increases user engagement and consists of keywords at relevant places throughout the web page.
- Leverage Social Media: An active presence on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest etc., can also boost your business’ web presence and increase backlinks. Social media platforms allow you to interact with your customers, update them about your products or services and establish a credibility for your brand.
We, at Centex Technologies, provide comprehensive SEO services to generate leads for your business and increase sales. For more information, feel free to call us at (404) 994 – 5074.