Vlogging is the new form of blogging in a video format. An individual blogger might just vlog for fun or to gain recognition whereas a business might use videos as a marketing tool.
A report by Google suggests that half of the population in the age group 18-34 engage well on YouTube and would even stop what they might be doing to watch a new video uploaded by their favorite YouTuber. Also, around 40% of millennials trust YouTube content on subjects of their interest.
Another report by Wyzowl’s on State Of Video Marketing 2017 states how video marketing is bringing positive results for about 76.5% marketers and small businesses.
The facts are startling. Isn’t it?
Vlogging is the new cool these days and the above mentioned facts validate it. So it is important to master the art of vlogging. Here are some tips that can help you vlog effectively:
- Plan & Strategize – Before you start vlogging, it is essential to design a strategy. Pen down your skills, the knowledge you have, what all you want to present etc. and then plan a course of action. This will help you follow a systematic approach and vlog effectively.
- Identify Your Target Audience – It is important to realize the reason why you are making the videos. Ask yourself questions like, will the video be useful for people I wish to reach out to? Is my vlog following a systematic approach? Is the content interesting enough for viewers to watch?
Make sure that make audience specific content by appropriately identifying and bifurcating them on the basis of age, gender, industry etc. depending upon the product or service you offer.
- Focus On Quality – If you want to attract your audience then you must offer some really interesting video content on your page. Make sure that you do not compromise on quality at the same time. So when once you make a video it is important to spend some time on editing it as well.
- Frequency – The golden rule for effective vlogging is consistency i.e. if you want to keep your audience well engaged then make sure that you stay in touch with them regularly by posting a video or two as decided earlier.
- Be Authentic – Do not lose your authenticity for more views. Make sure that the information you provide in your videos is correct, reliable, authentic & valuable to the viewer.
- Add A Video Description – Do not forget to add a description to your video. However, it is important to note that the video description you write contains SEO specific keywords.
All you need to do is put in your heart and soul in making the videos, however another very important thing that is required for effective vlogging is strategizing smartly. If you are providing some exclusive information in your videos then people are bound to view it.
For more information, feel free to contact Centex Technologies at (404) 994 – 5074.