Setting up and optimizing a LinkedIn page is a great way to enhance your company’s web presence. Apart from expanding your business’ online reach, it also allows you to catch the attention of your followers by sharing important updates and informative content. This, in turn, helps to build credibility and establish your brand in the digital world.
In order to capitalize on your business’ LinkedIn page, it should be well optimized for SEO to attain a high ranking in search engine result pages. Here are some tips that can help:
- Be Consistent: Make sure the information you provide in your company’s LinkedIn page is the same as that on rest of your social media pages. This will help to maintain the consistency and integrity of your brand. Cross check your business name, address, contact number, email address and website URL to identify as well as correct any mistakes.
- Custom URL: When you create a profile, you will get a URL with a string of numbers that helps LinkedIn to track your account. However, in order to allow users and search engine crawlers to find your page, you must create a custom URL. You can replace the numbers with your business name to make it more user-friendly.
- Use A Keyword Rich Description: While completing your LinkedIn business description, make sure you include the relevant keywords for which you want your profile to appear in search results. The keywords should be added in the first 150 to 160 characters of the description so that they appear in the Google search results.
- Increase Backlinks: More backlinks from quality sources will improve your page’s ranking in search results. Provide a link to your company’s LinkedIn profile on your website, blog and other social media platforms. Encourage your colleagues and employees to keep their LinkedIn accounts updated as well as link their profile to the company’s page.
- Share Relevant Content: Each time you share relevant content on your LinkedIn page, it encourages user engagement and boosts search engine ranking. Post informative blogs, articles, videos etc. that may be liked by your audience. You must update our page frequently to retain the interest of your audience.
We, at Centex Technologies, can help to optimize social media accounts to improve the search engine rankings of your Atlanta, GA based business. For more information, you can call us at (404) 994 – 5074.