Social media marketing (SMM) is a powerful tool for small businesses to establish their brand in the digital world. Maintaining an active presence on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and other social networking websites has become critical to expand customer base. It provides you an opportunity to advertize your products and services as well as attract a larger set of audience.
Given below are some benefits of social media marketing for small businesses:
- Increases Brand Awareness: Owing to their extensive user base, social media websites can be a great platform to make people familiar with your brand. Users become familiar with your company and browse through your products as well as services. You also get a chance to interact with the users to present yourself as a professional entity, which further cements their trust in your company.
- Legitimizes Your Business: Through social media, you can interact with your customers on a personal front and provide them with the best possible services. The way you deal with your customers, handle queries, respond to feedback can be seen by other users as well, which gives a boost to your company’s credibility.
- Provides A Better Audience Insight: Social media allows you to know more about your audience. This may include their location, age, gender, language, interests etc. This helps to design personalized advertizing campaigns and product offers that may entice your customers, thus, increasing sales and yielding a better return on investment.
- Instant Feedback: When you launch a new product, the best way to receive instant feedback from your customers is social media. Sharing the product details on your social accounts will let you know what your customers think of it. You can also invite suggestions, conduct polls or hold discussions for any improvements that can be made. If you get negative feedback, learn why the customers are dissatisfied and how you can provide a better solution to them.
- Increase Organic Traffic To Your Website: Social media engagement is one of the major factors affecting your website’s ranking in major search engines. The more likes, comments, shares and retweets you receive signals that the content you are sharing is informative for the users. The readers may also visit your website and link back to it from their own social media profiles.
We, at Centex Technologies, provide social media marketing services to the business firms in Atlanta, GA. For more information, feel free to call us at (404) 994 – 5074.