Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques are widely being used by businesses to improve their ranking on SERPs. Content is a major component of SEO so it is vital that right content is created to reap maximum benefit. Let’s uncover certain tips & tricks of creating SEO friendly content.
Types Of SEO Content
Before we create content for SEO, it is important to know the effective ways of doing it. SEO content may include content which shall be used in any of the following forms –
- Blog Pages – It is the easiest way that improves your search engine ranking and also helps you stay in touch with readers as well as your potential customers. Blog posts include both articles as well as infographics. Articles must be about something that garners reader’s interest and is of some value to them. The goal is to produce information rich as well as quality content. Infographic as the name suggests are the store house of information where data is usually represented using high quality graphics & images. However, it is important to make sure that the infographics which you create do not contain too much written text as this forfeits the whole purpose of creating them.
- Videos – One can create text based videos with short & crisp information in each video slide. In case you are posting a video that illustrates a process or is a tutorial of performing a certain task, then include a text transcript of your video.
- Product Description – A customer will buy your product only after reading the description that you provide on your website. So make sure that the content provides complete information about the product, highlighting all its benefits.
- Glossaries – If there are certain industry specific words then it is best to provide a list of well-built out & structured glossary terms on your website.
Tips To Create SEO Friendly Content
- Use Keywords Wisely – Include appropriate keywords in your content. Make sure that you do not overstuff them. Wisely use the keywords in title, tags as well as main text.
- Optimize The Length Of Your Articles – You might not be able to cover the entire information in an article whose word count is less than 300 words. Also, bragging too much and exceeding the word count over 700 words is not apt as the reader might just lose their interest while reading it. So make sure that your articles are neither too short nor too long. Ideally your article should have around 500 words and must be written creatively. Ensure that there are no grammatical errors in the content.
- Use Variety Of Approaches – Entice the readers by writing catchy & engaging content. Make it emotional, educational, entertaining, inspiring etc. Use a variety of such appeals in your text depending on the information you wish to present.
- Create Original Content – Although copy pasting may seem as an easier option but always remember there are no gains without pains. So make sure that the content you write is original and authentic. Duplicating the content may not help you in getting better search engine rankings.
Steps Of Writing SEO Friendly Content
- Clearly define your SEO goals
- Figure out your target audience
- Write original content. Also use specific keywords in the text.
- Edit it to check for errors.
For more information, call Centex Technologies at (404) 994 – 5074.