If you have a business blog, you probably know how it can impact your website’s search engine presence. It helps to keep your website updated with unique and informative content, providing you more scope to leverage on-page SEO. However, an important point to consider is whether your blog posts are getting indexed and ranking high in the search engine result pages. They should not only be able to engage readers but promote shares and attract new visitors through organic search results.
Given below are some tips that will help you to optimize your blog posts for SEO:
- Include Long Tail Keywords: Firstly, you need to identify the main keywords and include them in your blog posts. Adding too many keywords may lower the readability of the blog and search engine crawlers may perceive it as stuffing. Utilize the keywords judiciously all through the content, mainly in the blog title and sub headings.
- Create SEO Friendly Title And Meta Description: The meta data of your blog is also an important element that helps search engines to determine the relevance of the content. Include keywords in your blog post’s title tag and meta description. In order to encourage more click through rates, you can consider adding a call-to-action phrase in the meta description.
- Optimize Images: If you include image, video or any other graphical element into the blog post, make sure you include keywords in the file name and Alt text. The description should also be keyword rich, while clearly stating the gist of the image.
- Ensure Mobile Compatibility: Considering the extensive use of mobile devices in today’s times, it is important to ensure that your blogs are easily accessible on small screen devices. It will not only enhance user experience, but also improve your blog’s ranking in mobile search results.
- Use Social Media To Promote Blog: Social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest etc. can be really helpful in getting more traffic to your blog. Share links of your blog posts on social media along with the relevant hashtags and high quality images to attract likes, comments, shares, retweets as well as pins. It will improve your website’s authority and ranking.
We, at Centex Technologies, can help to optimize your blog posts for a better search engine presence and improved rankings. For more information about our SEO services, you can call us at (404) 994 – 5074.