Instagram is a popular image and video sharing app being used by millions of businesses to promote their products. With a user base of more than 300 Million monthly active users, it is a good idea to incorporate Instagram into your business’ online marketing strategy. However, if you are new to this social networking platform, here are some of the ways you can use Instagram to take your business promotions to a whole new level:
- Explore its plethora of features: Once you create an account on Instagram, do not rush to post before knowing all the features that it has to offer. Explore the dashboard and fill out all the necessary information about your business. Make sure that your account name and profile picture is relevant to your business type. Do not go for a trial and error approach as this will make your potential customers confused and uninterested in your brand.
- Post interesting content: Posting product advertizements might not get you any followers as long as the content does not benefit them. It is crucial that you provide content that is interesting, catchy and entertaining. You must encourage customer participation by asking about their opinions about a product or any viral topic over the internet. You can also offer a special discount or gift coupons to your followers.
- Host photo contests: This can be a fun way to draw, interact with and convert followers into potential customers. You can ask your followers to post their favorite photo using your product or related to your services. You can also initiate a contest and pick out daily or weekly winners for the best photo.
- Use relevant hashtags: You must not forget to add relevant hashtags with all the images you post on Instagram. These will allow you to reach and attract a larger base of audience. Although you are permitted to use up to 30 hashtags per image, it is advisable not to go beyond 3 or 4 to avoid spoiling the readability of the post.
- Choose the right picture size: Images are the core essence of Instagram. Thus, you must choose the right picture size to make your posts appealing. You can either resize images on Instagram or use a third part app to make sure that are images are of an optimum size and do not look blurred.
For more information on how you can capitalize on Instagram for online promotions for your business, call at (404) 994 – 5074.